2470 Castro Valley Blvd. | Castro Valley, CA 9546
M-F: 8am - 5pm | Sat:7:30am - 3:30pm | Sun: Closed
Select a different product line
* Shorter braking distance.The Altimax Comfort has outstanding handling characteristics in wet conditions, as the tire displaces the water from the tread. This also ensures shorter braking distances.
* Very good steering response on wet roads and low risk of Aquaplaning. The rigid tread gives the vehicle a high degree of stability on wet surfaces. This means the steering performance always remains precise, even in wet conditions, and the risk of aquaplaning is minimized.
* Low fuel consumption and high mileage. The tread compound minimizes rolling resistance. This keeps fuel consumption low and increases mileage.
* RTM - Replacement Tire Monitor for greater safety. RTM technology tells the driver in good time when a tire change is due, which increases safety.
* VAI - Visual Alignment Indicator signals incorrect alignment.
If the tread wears unevenly over the first 1,000 kilometers the Visual Alignment Indicator technology (VAI) signals this to the user. This significantly extends the service life of the tire.